Thursday, May 26, 2011

Spring Blazers: Po's Look

This is my favorite blazer of the season - mostly because the black and white stripes look great with red lipstick (my current obsession) - but it doesn't hurt that it's comfortable, lightweight and looks adorable with almost anything.  Here I'm wearing it with a white lace t-shirt, but it can just as easily be dressed down with jeans or made a little more office appropriate with a dress or black maxi skirt (something about white see through lace doesn't say HR friendly). I kept the jewelry to a minimum, but topped everything off with Chanel's Rouge Coco lipstick in Gabrielle and some oversized sunglasses.

Everything I'm wearing is currently available in stores (apologies to my savings account) and the links for each are below.  I hope you enjoy! :)








Blazer: BCBG
Lace Top: Madewell
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
Lipstick: Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment