Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Spring Blazers: Emily's Look

It goes without saying that a black blazer is a basic wardrobe essential - I have to confess that I own a few and wear them on a quite regular basis. To avoid looking like I'm wearing the exact same outfit every day (which admittedly happens more than it should), I usually go for pieces that have details that make them subtly unique. This blazer is a great example of such a find - the color, cut, and material are all classic, but the puffed shoulders with slightly structural folds add an interesting (and, in the words of my fiancé, "Lady-Gaga-esque") touch. While this piece (available in stores now at Zara!) is great for the office, I also love it for going out paired with a short dress (or in this case, a romper) and heels.






Blazer: Zara
Romper: H&M
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Watch: Michael Kors
Shoes: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment