Thursday, June 9, 2011

Weekend Brunch: Emily's Look

Although fashion and getting dressed-up are a part of life, especially in a big city like New York, casual / comfortable styles are by far the most me. So when it comes to weekends, I don't mess around - if I can't walk 3+ miles in it, can't eat eggs benedict and/or a substantial cheeseburger in it, and can't roll around in the grass in the middle of Central Park in it, it's probably not going to make it into my weekend wardrobe. Here is an outfit I wore recently to a casual weekend brunch - walkable shoes (check), loose / super-soft T-shirt (check), already-grass-stained cut-offs (check) - all in all, the perfect weekend ensemble. ;)






Shirt: J.Crew
Shorts: American Eagle
Sandals: Madewell
Hat: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Urban Outfitters
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Elma Blint

1 comment:

  1. WOW,you look so cute!Love this outfit, simple yet chic!
    Happy weekend!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete