Sunday, June 19, 2011

Animal Prints: Po's Look

Diane Von Furstenberg once said that there is "nothing more feminine and flattering than a leopard print" and I could not agree more.   It's feminine, powerful and over the years has become my most reliable wardrobe pick-me-up.  It has transformed more days than I can count from feeling corn chips and coca-cola to champagne and caviar  (okay okay - not champagne and caviar - but definitely worthy of food that can't be purchased at a drug store.) 

While I own leopard in an unnecessary variety of forms (t-shirts, scarves, bags...seriously, it's getting a little absurd) I decided to go with this leopard print maxi dress for Head to Toe's first animal print post.  It's a recent and delightfully affordable purchase that can be worn glam'd up for night or dressed down for day.  Here I've kept things simple with a lariat necklace and black clutch, but if that's not your style this dress also looks great with a black blazer and heels or a jean jacket and casual sandals.

I hope you enjoy.


Half way through shooting this look the sun came out...I'm going to take that as a sign that Mother Nature approves. :)


Dress:  NastyGal
Clutch: Michael Kors
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Necklace: Jesse James
Bangles: Amrita Singh

3 comments:

  1. La robe est sublime! J'adore leopard:)Bisous
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely LOVE this outfit! i want that dresss..i just posted in my leopard dress!

    love your blog, i'm following!! check mine out!

    xox,
    s
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete